Cellulite: those dips and bumps under the skin that can show up on anyone no matter what their weight. It affects about 80-90% of women at some point in their lives. Well, if yours is really ruining your confidence, then here are some exercises you can do to fade the look of cellulite in no time!
#slimlegs #cellulite #legexercises
Other videos you might like:
5 Simple Exercises to Lose Thigh Fat Fast
6-Minute Workout to Slim Down Your Legs In 5 Days
8 Simple Exercises to Melt Away Belly Fat
Butterfly Leg Raises 0:32
Knees-to-Chest Hugs 1:29
Single-Leg Bridges 2:36
Wall Sits 3:35
Side Lunges 4:28
Downward Dog Split 5:49
Single-Leg Circles 7:06
Clamshell Exercise 8:01
Donkey Kicks 9:13
Plie Squats 10:16
Forward Lunges 11:35
Music by Epidemic Sound
– Butterfly leg raises give a nice workout to your abs as well as your inner thighs, hips, and butt – some favorite places cellulite likes to show up!
– Knees-to-chest hugs stretch the muscles in your butt, stabilizes your pelvis, and blasts cellulite away.
– Single-leg bridges strengthen the muscles of your glutes and thighs like this will tone up your body and sculpt your buttocks.
– Wall sitting also helps sculpt the butt and, of course, reduce the appearance of cellulite in these areas. When you’re doing this exercise in the future, try to do 10 sets of 30 seconds for the best results!
– Side lunges target your quads, glutes, and inner and outer thighs. Doing them regularly improves the blood circulation there and thus fades cellulite.
– Single-leg circles make your quads and hamstrings stronger and help reduce any signs of cellulite on your buttocks in no time at all!
– Donkey kicks target the area where your glutes and hamstrings meet, a favorite spot where cellulite likes to hang out.
– Plie squats are considered one of the most effective exercises for removing cellulite. And the secret is simple: they work the glutes, hamstrings, quads, and inner thighs all at once!
– Forward lunges strengthen all your leg muscles, from your calves all the way up to your buttocks. So, it’s kinda like a full-body cellulite-busting exercise!
– Another important part of cellulite-free legs and buttocks is water. It keeps your body hydrated, flushes out toxins, and combats fat accumulation.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: