Learn more about Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells here:
Look like a knockout bride on your wedding day or turn heads in that dress your wearing to your best friend’s wedding by toning your arms, chest and back with this Wedding Workout. This workout consists of six exercises that will get you wedding ready!
The six exercises in this workout are:
1) Narrow row (right and left arms)
2) Narrow row with extension (right and left arms)
3) Push-up variation (wide to narrow alternation)
5) Chest fly
6) “Super Move” (Lateral raise to biceps curl to shoulder press to overhead triceps extension to pullover)
All of the exercises except for the Superman move are done with dumbbells. If you want to, you can use a similarly weighted device in place of dumbbells, just don’t use anything that will cause you to lose your form.
When you choose your weights, be sure to choose a weight that will make the last couple reps of your exercises challenging, but also will allow you to keep proper exercise form through each rep.
Need some wedding abs too? Grab a bridesmaid and work on your core definition with our Quick No Equipment Partner Ab Workout:
We’d love to keep giving you workouts and fitness tips, so please subscribe to our channel using this link to get notified when we post a new one:
Want to get wedding ready with the same Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbells you see in the video? Grab your pair here:
Lost when it comes to working out? Check out these additional fitness tips:
If you’re too busy planning a wedding and are struggling to find time to workout, we have a whole playlist of time saving quick workouts to help you out :
– The best fitness equipment for just about any fitness need you can think of.
– Learn what to eat and what to do to be the healthiest you ever by heading to our Bowflex Insider blog. We post the latest in all things related to fitness and health and suggest simple ways to start losing weight, building muscle or just becoming a healthier you.
Connect with us and socialize with other Bowflex fans: